For any questions regarding data protection, please contact the data controller: MOODD for Web Design by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data and transfer to third parties
When using our site, some personal data is collected automatically on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). The IP address currently used by your device, date, time, browser, operating system of your device and the pages retrieved are collected. This is in order to ensure data security, to optimize our reach and improve our website. The processing of this personal data is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The protection of our website and the optimisation of our services represent a legitimate interest on our part.
If you contact us (e.g. by means of a request to the contact details we have provided to you), we will only process the personal data that you have provided to us and that is necessary to process and respond to your request. In order to carry out the data processing activities described in this Data Protection Declaration, e.g. for the hosting and maintenance of our website, we use service providers.
For more information, refer to the help function of your Internet browser. If cookies are refused, the functionality of our website may be limited. By accepting our “cookie banner”, you consent to your personal data being processed by cookies. Personal data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR. Below you will find information about specific cookies.
Provisions relating to personal data and retention period
Your personal data is provided on a voluntary basis. You are not legally obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data, this has no consequences for you except that you cannot use our services. The personal data that you provide to us via our website are kept for the purpose for which they were entrusted to us and for possible useful information and general promotions. Different storage periods may also arise due to a legitimate interest of MOODD for Web Design (e.g. to ensure data security and to prevent misuse). Personal data that we need to store due to legal or contractual retention obligations will be blocked.
To enforce your rights under the GDPR, including:
- the right to information on the processing of your personal data and the right to obtain a copy of your data (Article 15 grpd);
- the right to correction of erroneous data and the right to complete incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- the right to erasure of your personal data and, in the event of disclosure, our duty to inform the other parties responsible for the deletion request (Article 17 GDPR);
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the right to data portability, so that your personal data is delivered to you in a structured, established and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transfer your data to another responsible person without our intervention (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to revoke an issued consent; the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the revocation (Article 7 of the GDPR); and
- the right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
You can contact us at any time (coordinated at the first point).